Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let me esplain...

Ok, so it’s been a while. Let me esplain….

No…there is too much. Let me sum up…

I graduated from UNLV in December with a Bachelor’s in Biology. Unbeknownst to me, there apparently are no good-paying jobs with just a Bachelor’s in Biology. Hmmmmm. My goals of pharmacy school have since been suspended due to GPA integrity, or lack thereof…so a different route is currently being pursued. I’m attending UNLV for one more year to become a certified Medical Microbiologist (WHAT?!). I dunno. Whatevs…. But it’ll get me placement wherever I want to live and it’s a pretty good-paying job… so…that’s the plan.
Dan Grad


Other than that…

Christmas was good: MA and Gordon were the Santa odd couple, while Aubrey and Danielle and I once again got to play Mary and Joseph.
Christmas 2007 Family Pic
Christmas 2007 MA and Gordon
Christmas 2007 Mary and Joseph


Aubrey attempted her first words.
(no, your speakers are not broken...)

Dan and Aubrey 2


Ali met Dora.
Ali and Dora


Aubrey had her first Valentine’s Day, and we heart her a lot.
Aubrey, Ali, Valentines 2008
Dan and Aubrey
Aubrey with hat


We like going to the park.
Picnic at park


Ali learned to swing…


and jump…


and sweep!



And they love getting ready for church.

3 comments:

Doug and Dawn said...

We are so glad you are back. Kate and I just went through all the pictures and all the video. The girls are so cute!! Kate especially liked the jumping and sweeping videos. She just laughed the whole time and wants to watch them again. Dan congrats and graduating. That's great that you found something you would like to do. We wish you the best with the rest of your schooling. We love you guys and miss you. Love - Doug, Dawn MaKenna and Kate

Hardy Family said...

Thanks for esplainin' every thing. We know you are a mad man working so hard. You need to teach Danielle how to blog. That way you can share the responsibility. We love all of the pictures and video so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.